Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The last I heard was that they were heading to the airport to get back to Goa, I'll update as soon as I hear anything else but fingers-crossed they managed to get a flight and are now back.
Poor colleen , she will probably take a while to get over this
Oh poor Collen and John!

Alough they have lived through 30 odd years of troubles here in Northern Ireland it will be very frightning on another country, lets hope the enjoy the rest of their stay and get home safe miss ya Coll!

Luv Anna.
xxxxxxxxx
Anna's just told me...So glad to hear Collleen and her Hubby are safe..such a worrying time!!
Hope they are back in Goa safely,
us Irish are a resiliant lot, been thru a lot of troubles over the past few decades, so no doubt Colleen n husband will inspire us all with how well they coped with their awful experiences in Mumbai.
Enjoy the rest of ur time in Goa guys, hopefully see ya on 10th dec.
Noel N Geraldine
:tup

Thanks Tightjock that is a great relief lets hope they can put past events behind them and enjoy the rest of there holiday.

Pip
x
That is really good news. Thank you for keeping us updated.
Really pleased they are safe and hopefully will start to enjoy their holiday x
Pleased to see they have arrived back safe in Goa, such a sad end to something they were really looking forward to doing.

Brenda & Liz
So relieved you are safe Joanne . Lets pray you can enjoy the rest of your holiday now :wave
Thanks for that Jock. I hope she can enjoy the rest of her stay and relax.
i am so glad to know they are both safe and back in Goa, phewwwwwwwww what a relief to know this

thankyou tightjock for posting on here with that news

just hope they can enjoy the rest of their holiday
and the add on to the last message was...though I'll censor it or I'll get banned from HT ;) ...."if the **** ira couldn't blow us up in belfast no other ****** in Mumbai will ha ha" so her sense of humour is still well in tact :D
Theres going to be some interesting holiday reports. :yikes

GM06
Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.