Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sounds beautiful if anyone knows when this is likely to happen can you please let us know. We are going over Christmas and New Year.
No, I'm sure the meateor shower was in smallvile... :wink:
Found this info, sounds like the one i saw a few years ago.

here

Edited to provide link. Sorry, you can't copy directly from another website.
Fiona Ht mod
Just dug this out again as I believe there is another coming up around 17-19 th November, also a new moon approaching so the sky will be dark enough to see them pretty well .
:wow Sounds good and we are gona be there to see it :hyper FTV is there anyway of finding out if it gona be the 17th 18th 0r 19th :?: just thinking will be there for all 3 days anyway.....colleen
It should be visible on all those days but peaking on the 19th, find somewhere away from the light pollution and just watch the sky, I saw loads. I will see if I can find out some more for info you :wink:
Edited to add :

It is a Leonid meteor shower active between 14-21St November peaking on the 17th, I found out about this when I was in Goa from the Navhind Times newspaper, they printed a chart for it, so buy the paper around them dates and it could well be in :wink:
aawwhh...Thats my night to meet up with all the other h/ts members......Im sure the shower will last long enough for me to see it ,,,I will be seeing stars when I leave the meet up anyway .. :glynis
How come Colleen? After all youre only drink coffee :rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.