General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Almost certainly a mid-week break will be cheaper - particularly for flights. Look at something like http://www.jet2.com where their low fare finder lets you see the prices each way for the month, to see how much you can save.
Thanks Mariah,
that airline doesnt fly from Scotland in the winter but I'll have a look around for other sites for midweek breaks.
Cheers
Bridd
Hi Bridd -

Personally, I think it depends on where you are going and how soon you book your flights.
I've just got 2 flights from Teesside to Paris for November with BMI baby (going Sat - Tues) for £70.
We went Thurs - Tues to Barcelona and that cost us around the same.
Mon - Fri for Prague cost us about £85.

As Maria suggests if you are flexible you can seearch for the best prices. Although one thing I did notice when looking for our latest ones was that jet2 look good on the intial page but by the time you get your flight supps on, the price really shoots up.

The best thing to do with these companies is to register with them for online offers from your local airport. They'll then email when you the flights go on sale and when they have sales etc.

Good luck!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.