Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
:?: THERE IS A GOUP OFF US TRAVELLING ON THE 10 SEPT TO THESE APARTMENTS, FAMILY INCLUDING CHILDREN, DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPLEX. WE HAVE BOOKED PRIVATE ACCOMD, ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT I E GOOD POINTS BAD POINTS.

MANY THANKS
JAMMAY

*Edit. Please don't post with caps lock on. Thanks. Pippy*
Never stayed here but have heard they are very nice.They are situared in the Gamonal area of Benalmadena/Arroyo,close to the Paloma park,and well placed for many bars and resturants at Ibenza/Bonanza sq.
Minerva/Jupiter reviews HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
We are thinking of visiting apartment jupiter in November is everywhere still open? Also how far is this apartment from the beach i hear this is supposed to be quite a big hill. Is this true. If you were me would you stay here.Finally what is the weather like then in early novemer I need some advice
hi yes most places will be open although some close for a few days or weeks in november prior to christmas rush, it is on a hill but then again most of benal is away from coast, its not too bad and there are regular buses stopping right outside, temp will be fine in november but take a light jumper or jacket as evenings can be a bit cool, jupiter is fine to stay in main pool will be sut but the gardens and smaller pools will still be open
there are some good interactive maps here
http://www.benal-life.com/maps/map08.htm
use your mouseover to locate the apartments
hi lynn from newcastle here.i have stayed at the minerva long term let for 11months in 2oo6-2007.the complex is very clean.pool cleaned every morning.staff very friendly&helpfull.it is situated behind Bonanza square. :cheers
I have just returned from 2 weeks in Benalmadena and rented apartment in Minerva with Costalets. They are very good, i used to stop in the bali but found that this year it was too expensive. It cost us 480 euros for 2 weeks and 2 days. We have used costalets before and i would recommend them to anyone.

Quite alot of our friends use costalets and they was very happy. I will be using costalets again for next year as my husband and i are thinking about moving over there next year, only doing a long term rent for 6 months but i do trust costalets.

Hope this helps your decision on who to use.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.