Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Then Skanes is not the place for you!! Entertainment is generally centered in the hotels in Skanes the hotels are some distance apart. I could recommend Port el Kantaoui. I stayed at the Marhaba Palace and had a great time. Entertainment most nights and also within walking distance of the harbour with its bars and cafes
Hi,

Hammamet also has plenty of nightlife at this time of year. Though if going in August be sure to book in the south of Hammamet or Jasmine. Traffic in August makes the M25 look like a picnic and if you're staying north of the town centre you'll have to go through Hammamet centre to get to most nightlife. And it will take forever! Tested my patience no end!

A.
hi i have stayed here nt great for nightlife,this is very quiet,sousse,or port el is more livlier,i b go hotel maharba 12th april for one week,this will be my 5th time in tunisia.ask me about the plases,stayed in 4 differant hotels x :) :D :sun2
Welcome to the forums Barbara but please don't post in phone text style as some of our visually impaired members find it hard to read. Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.