Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Your son needs to look very closely at the website from which he booked and make sure that it does actually say that you can choose which part of the hotel you're staying in. Some accommodation adverts say that some rooms are in an annexe or similar, but don't let you choose which. Then he needs to check whether there's any difference in price between the different parts of the hotel. If there is, then he may have paid less and could offer to pay more. If the price is the same, then I think he needs to work on the goodwill of the company, as it makes no difference to them which rooms he has.
You need copies of the offending web pages, I do it by installing a free product called PDF995, but there are many similar out there. I then "print" the web pages but instead of selecting the physical printer, I select the virtual pdf995 printer. This then creates a pdf file saved on your computer where you have instructed it to. you can then print this file or email it, whatever.

What has happened here is that he has booked the wrong hotel by mistake, if he can get enough evidence together to prove it is the website's mistake, life is simple, just get them to amend or cancel free of charge as it is their problem. If the evidence is not available, life gets more difficult and the supplier needs to be brought onside somehow in order to rectify the situation. The fact that they are talking managers and changing the website daily (get evidence of this as well) sounds like they do have a problem. Good luck and if all else fails contact Ros.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.