General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I'm with Orange and have had good coverage in Las Vegas and most of Europe.

luci :wave
i have only ever been with Orange and never had a problem where ever i have been
My son is on O2 but when he was in canada much cheaper to buy a new sim but has used O2 in germany iraq and usa he has a contract as you may have guessed he is in the forces
not necessarily the cheapest but we use T-mobile, we have a couple of duel band phones for Europe and a couple of tri band which will work anywhere or so they say :D where ever we have been as yet not had a problem
As said earlier Orange have been really good , my hubby was using 3 and even though he activated it for using abroad he was never able to , but Orange always came up trumps for me . Since our recent visit to France and Spain hubby has changed networks
we are orange and it has always been ok...(contract)
Thanks for that, Orange seems to be the popular choice

I will look into this further and thanks again
Well I've never ever had a problem with Vodafone, used them in Tenerife, Spain, Portugal, Southern Ireland, Portugal, Holland, Germany, & Hungary.
I usually swear by Orange - have used them in some real weird and wonderful places (Galapagos,Maldives, Easter Island to name but a few) BUT in the Bahamas last week the ONLY UK phone that worked was Vodafone (between a group of us we tried T-mobile,Orange & O2 to no avail). On the vodaphone we could send and receive calls and send texts (could only receive texts sent from vodaphone in the UK though, replies from Orange never arrived!!) - weird!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.