Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Liz I've realised that I really am being a pain as have just reread your post and realised you said you were looking for a code for Sunny Beach. Sorry!!! I think Bulgaria is 00353 but not sure if anything else comes after that. Pity no one on the forum is at Kalina Gardens at the moment!
Yes, you're right Liz, I'm losing my marbles!
It is 00359 to Bulgaria and code for Sunny Beach is 055 so the actual dialling you need is 0035955 then the number you have Tonyt
thanks Tony, does that mean I don't put the zero in before the 55 if I'm dialling from the UK?
Yes. Hope all goes okay. Tonyt
the international code for Bulgaria is 00 359 i don't know if there is a local code to add

wizard
Yes there are local codes.
Sunny Beach 055
Varna 052
Golden Sands 052
Albena 057
When phonimg from U.K. you delete the zero. Tonyt
noelphobic
any success yet?
Hi Fiona, I haven't tried to phone the hotel yet. I've tried to phone his mobile but can't get through even to leave a message. I will keep you posted of any developments.
Have now tried to get through to hotel a number of times but cannot get a reply. It only lets you hold for so long and then you get a (British) voice saying 'sorry there is no reply' and you get cut off. Tony has very kindly helped me with some other numbers but no joy so far but may try Balkan tomorrow. I have managed to get a ringing tone through to my son's mobile but again can't get through to speak or even leave message. I think I will need a holiday when he comes back!
One thing's for sure- he won't do that again once you get hold of him!
I have managed to get through to his mobile finally and found out that he has been in hospital since Monday in Bourgas. I think it's only this Monday but not sure as I hadn't heard from him since the previous Sunday. His Dad said he didn't tell me because he told him not to!! I could go on!!!
Sorry to hear he's in hospital, but so pleased you've managed to contact him.

Patka
thanks Patka, I just wish I could be there with him.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.