EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Moscow Expats
3 Posts
Willie,
there's loads of information out there if you do an Internet Search

Try:- http://www.expat.ru

I know things have gotten a lot easier compared to my first visit in 1994, also the infrastructure and leisure facilities have improved beyond recognition.

Having said that it can still be extremely irritating, some Moscovians (Not All) are definitely what we Brits would call "Jobs Worths"

Also the Russians have their own system of queueing (ie everybody is at the front!!)

If you have a good job offer and your family are in agreement I would go for it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and if you have time try to visit some other places, St Petersburg in particular is a beautiful city

Cheers
Jordy
Jordy,

Thanks for that, I'll get reading through the expat website. All the expat.com type places were fairly bland and generalistic.

Interestingly, I did Moscow in Feb this year and it was always my intet to visit St Petersburg at the end of this year.

Perhaps this will make it easier for me.

Thanks again

WG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.