Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Was in PR in April, plenty of bites then, apparenty it had been raining week before we arrived so that might expain it. But it looks like Gran Canaria is not mossie free.
been to PUERTO RICO countless times, seen about 20 in all that time..never bothered me...in fact most times I've been I've never seen any :cheers :cheers :cheers
thanks ray388 and flem.....knowing my luck if I dont take anything it will rain the week before I go ( 2 weeks today ) and they will be around.....so will take some ....but not the arsenal I usually go with....tweetie
Don't worry about it, mozzies are defo the exception rather than the rule, Now if we are talking cockroaches :D
flem wrote:
Don't worry about it, mozzies are defo the exception rather than the rule, Now if we are talking cockroaches :D

I always get bit by the mozzies but when in Gran Canaria last time I never got bit :) ,but I would rather see mozzies then cockroaches :yikes ,i'm terrified of them
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.