Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Music in Turkey
8 Posts
Hi
I am just doing the same thing, having just returned from Olu Deniz. I have used a number of Turkish tunes in the past (downloaded from Limewire) eg Kiss Kiss and Dudu by Tarkan. If you want something more up to date their is some good stuff by a femail artist Hadise "Sweat" starts very asian and then goes a bit Justin Timberlake. Then theirs the Turkish folk Dance that the waiters do. I can send you the mp3 if you want!
Did you enjoy you holiday! we had a great time as always!
Hi
Many thanks for that, oh how memories come flooding back just by the name of a couple of songs! :-) Yes we did enjoy it very much thanks, have already booked to go back next year. Mananged to get two weeks for the same price as we paid for one week this year! Had to be done. lol

Would appreciate the mp3 if you wouldnt mind - is it small enough file to email?
Hi James
I can try and email it. Its 3787 kb Just let me have your email address.
Wendy
Hi Wendy - I'm not sure a file of that size will email but would be grateful if you were able to try :D

Many thanks

Jamie

*Edit as per the T&C of HT please use PM and do not post personal emails on the forum Briar
Hi!

There is also a Turkish mega mix including Tarkan and Mustafa Sandal and others!I listen to it to ward off the winter blues!It is available on most file sharing programmes as :

Turkish mega mix! If you can't find it and want it just let me know, it's about 8 mg!

Alistair
I love to listen to Turkish music bringing back memories of a wonderful summer spent in turkey!
two of our favourites are

Kenan Dogulu - Cakkidi
Serdar Ortac -Dansoz ( my favourite)

you can get them on bearshare

Tina
Hiya just wanted to say that one of mi favorite songs are Sarisinim with Gülsen. It just makes me so happy and all my fun memories from Marmaris comes back! Hope some of you'll enjoy it as much as i do :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.