Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Samaria gorge
Imbros gorge
date palms of Vai Forrest [nice beach too but local tavern's expensive]
Lassithi Plateau

all very picturesque

a lot more if you were in to history

yasus
wizard
Sisi village which is on the coast stallis and is doable on a bike. Ag Nik is further away but is nice to visity
Shirley,

we hired a quad bike on a couple of days last year in Stalis and managed to see loads of places we wouldn't have done otherwise. We also went to Ag Nik for the day on the quad. Took about an hour to get there but very easy - its basically just one main road that takes you straight there. Also visited Elounda which was very nice. The jeep safari was a great day out aswell. Lots of great scenery to be seen. Definately worth looking into.

Steve
Thanks all,
We'll probably book one organised tour and do a bit of touring on a quad bike hopefully. I've just contacted my insurance company to see where I stand with regards to ins in the event of an accident - God forbid. Won't hire one for more than one day as we generally like to spend the majority of our time relaxing around the pool or on the local beech.
Thanks again for the suggestions.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.