Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks madasharley, great review and pleased to hear you had a great time. If you could put your review in the hotel section, that would be much appreciated.

Darren
Your description of the river with the tree's sounds idyllic madasharley. Glad you enjoyed yourselves :tup
sounds perfect :) may well have to check it out ;)
hi darren have submitted my review a few days ago for calypso so should be up soon.
oh glynis it had to be seen to be appreciated is there anywhere on here to post photo's as they are on my facebook page.??
hi chris try it mate it is agreat place for a alternative to a beach holiday although the a wonderfull beach is only 20 mins by dolmus or 40 mins by boat.
madasharley wrote:
oh glynis it had to be seen to be appreciated is there anywhere on here to post photo's as they are on my facebook page.??

The Media Gallery will be available in the near future once everything on the Forums and Reviews is sorted :tup
excellent review - thank you for sharing x
Sounds fab. Our first visit to Turkey and Dalyan in 6 weeks. It looks so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing your experience
Glad you enjoyed the holiday Madasharley. We went to turtle beach from Dalyan. It is indeed a beautiful river and the tombs carved out of the hillside are magnificent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.