Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
What a fantastic review, sounds like you had a great time. I have been to Marmaris the last two years the same time but this year i could not make it as I had spinal surgery a week ago. I would be the same as you lol, I would much rather be in Turkey in the rain than back here.

Pleased you enjoyed it, enjoy your great memories.

Jim.
swimsuit

Great report and glad you got a few days of sun too. We were in Marmaris and came back last week and you are correct about being able to take in things that the summer heat makes more difficult.

Wilson :wink:
Hi guys ,

Hope you are on the mend willy wet egg and able to get back to Marmaris soon , Glad you enjoyed your trip Wilson.

We had a lovely time but not sure we will go at this time of year again , if the weather had stayed the same as teh first 5 days than this would have been perfect - However I did enjoy being able to take in the resort fully without beads of sweat down my forehead!
Glad you had a fab stay in the Moonlight Apartments, we stay there quite often and you're right about the 2 bedroom aparts they're massive and very nice.
we too were there oct 15th for 1 week .ok weather was ok for first few days but i dont think il leave it that late again,we too ate in moonlight 5 nights out of 7 wonderful food other too were chinese in marmaris and taj in icmeler.was too cold on a night for me ,
we also we there 15th for a week and were staying at the kleopatra apts that was about 8 mins walk from tansas so wonder if thats near the moonlight apts, i didnt find it cold at night, but was disappointed with the weather towards the end of the holiday, although this week it has been really good weather again . we ate in venice & alins which we found good value and went in the dream boys once when there was a wedding party on . we also didnt find the prices any cheaper than in the summer and found on a lot of occasions items are now cheaper in the uk so not worth buying. we will be back at easter so be interesting to see what the prices are that time of year. glad you had a good holiday
well Lady jan and Ellie meg I am usre our paths must have crossed.

We ate in the dreamboys when the large wedding party arrived and also ate in the Moonlight a couple of times so I am sure we would haev been in at the same time as you both - small world made larger by the internet!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.