Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have never heard of a Myra hotel in Side.There is a Myra hotel in Marmaris but it has bad reviews.
Which company are advertising it?
I have found a Myra Apart hotel in Side.It has 30 rooms so is quite small but is not far from the amazing old town.If you put Myra apart hotel in Google you will see it.
not been but would like to try hence the name . there is also a town called myra . if you go you can let me know what it's like. :wave:
Hi

There's some information HERE

It says its close to the beach(1km away)i wouldnt call that close, and 2km from the center of Side.
Thank you people.

Shame there are no reviews, but then they can lead to analysis paralysis! A couple of evenings recently I've gone online with the intention of booking, but everywhere that initially sounds promising (and that we can afford) seems to have at least a few bad reviews attached to it or be miles from anywhere.

Comments such as "raw sewage" "room not cleaned" "theft from room" "loud music from the bar kept us awake till 4am every night" make me hesitate on using that credit card!

Cheers.
The hotel has it's own website HERE, but all the pages appear to be in German even when you click the English link.

luci :wave
Thank you Luci, although you may find that the pages are actually in Dutch!

It appears to be run by a Dutch couple and interestingly on the reservations page there is no option to select the UK as your country, only the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.

Cheers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.