Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i stayed there 2 years ago it called the pasha star thats why you cant find any reviews i realy enjoyed it but it is quite a way from the main town of side but the dolmus stops outside the market is right outside the door the food was good
Nuttynet

Thanks SO much for putting me right on the name.

Have done a quick trawl and only seem to find the Gazipasa Pas(c)ha Star Hotel (with 66 rooms). Is this the right place? Is it a hotel with a separate apartment block? If so, can we use the facilities of the hotel itself or are all shared? I only ask as one review mentioned slides in the pool area which my daughter would love!

Also, can you or anyone else tell me if where the nearest waterpark is and how best to get there?

Many thanks again for all your help.. :)
If anyone has been to this aparthotel and/or the adjacent hotel, I'd be really grateful for any feedback.

Am taking my 3 year old daughter and want to make sure it's suitable.

Also, any recommendations as to facilities, days out, where to eat for my daughter would be much appreciated.

Many thanks to all who can help.
Hi, I have just returned from Side.

The place is very nice, lots to do and see, with alot of old ruins in the town centre.

Side, is set up for Germans and not English.Dont let this put you off, but be aware no one will address you in English and most dont speak much English.
We took a German phrase book which came in handy !!!!

We booked a hotel with kids clubs and disco's etc, but the kids didnt use them as they were all in German which was a bit dissapointing.

Hope this helps

Rich
:D Have just returned from Side and loved it yes lots of Gremans but gotta say lots of the turkish speak very good english We ate in The sunkiss restaurant loads and they are brilliant! Also Kingfisher resaturant is good and they have games for the kids to play which helped! The sunkiss has pool too which you can use Say hi to CHRIS and MESUT who we made very good friends with whilst there. waterpark can be reached by dolmus don't know how far but cheap enough to get to you could try baba boat tours they do a cheap trip there we used them for all our trips excellent people Oscar is brilliant and bought us beer yipee. enjoy your holiday x jenni x (or jane as oscar called me haha)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.