Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The hotel is reviewed on Trip Advisor and it is number 6 in Side.Unfortunately all the reviews are in German!
We passed the hotel a few times when we stayed at the Hemera hotel.It is only a few minutes walk into the old town.
Antalya is about 1 hours ride away and to go to Istanbul you would have to fly as its a very long way,about 710 kms!
Many reviewers on the following site seem to be very happy. The reviews do seem to be translated from the original German, and the occasional Russian
http://www.holidaycheck.co.uk/hotel-travel+information_Hotel+Side+Star+Beach-hid_31044.html

They have some photos
http://www.holidaycheck.co.uk/hotel-Travel+pictures_Hotel+Side+Star+Beach-ch_ub-hid_31044.html
Assuming this is the right hotel! :)
We recently flew from Istanbul to Antalya. The flight was only just over an hour so could be done as a day trip I guess, but there is so much to see and do in Istanbul, a day trip wouldn't really do it justice. I think some of the tour operators (and probably the local tour offices) offer 2-3 trips to Istanbul by air.
its just as easy to arrange this yourself in the resort as many airlines fly the domestic routes but you need at least 3 days in istanbul as there is so much to see and do
:sun2
i totally agree you need at least 3 days, we were there in oct for a week and still didnt see everything so going back in may for 5 more nights we absolutely loved it so much
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.