Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
mr Frostie do your trip with http://www.namasteindialtd.com/index.html

we booked our own flights and got them to pick us up and take us to all the places they sorted us out with hotels too they were brill we did not pay them a penny until we got to delhi I would not go past them if I were you ...colleen
Hi mrfrosie...
we did Delhi...Agra and Jaipur last year...we flew there first from England then down to Goa.
Taj Mahal is magical....we saw it at 6.00am as the sun was rising...fantastic.
Jaipur is a amazing place, so much to see...
Did not like Delhi...far too many people..
But dont let that put you off...go for it...there are so many fantastic places to see in India...(we finally found that out after 20 visits to Goa)....
Have fun.... :cheers
We fly to Goa on Friday & are going to Delhi & Agra for 3 nights on the Tuesday. We have booked it all ourselves, flights, hotels & trains etc, I will report back when we return.
Make sure you take warm clothes, Delhi and Agra are cold this time of year.
Thanks for the tips and help- warm clothes aren't normally considered a packing essential!
Look forward to your report back Craig-have a great holiday!
Mrfrostie, you should be ok in March/April but anyone going in January and February should take warm clothes.
3 years ago they had ice at night in Agra when we were there late January.
its more than possible to do the trip in your time scale. Like IC we used namaste( but watch as there is another similar name). We did our trip just over 3 years ago but hopefully it would give you an idea. Our trip report is here. It was a great experience :D
Wow Fiona thanks for rekindling your trip report of the Golden Triangle it was fantastic and interesting!
It has made us really excited and planning our adventure is now reaching fever pitch!!!
Fiona I cant find on the forum where I wrote about our trip with Namaste ...where would I find it please and Mr Frostie can read over it .....your going to have a brill time M/F when is it your going ..colleen
18TH March for 3 weeks staying at the Mira Hotel Calangute cant wait!
Also hoping to get the Train to Hampi for a couple of days any advice on that would be appreciated!
Here is ICs trip report :)
Glad to be of help!
Is this what you are looking for Colleen? http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=91454&p=1107989&hilit=namaste#p1107989

If not the search facility at the top of the page will help you find any post in the forums :tup
Fiona and Kiltman thank you so much for bringing up my taj trip posts I has such a laugh :rofl reading over it esp the bit where I walked in poo :rofl
Mr frostie the post where our photo is tells you all the prices of what hubby and I paid so do deffo do it all yourself DIY ...colleen
Thanks everyone sounds amazing-working on our trip as I type!
Sorry if i am on wrong thread.

We are thinking of doing the Hampi trip through Day Tripper's some time in Feb (3 days 2 nights)

As anyone been on this trip, and is it worth going, and what are the standard hotels like

Thanks for any info
The Preacher
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.