Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Maria :wave
Last year we were walking along Kalamaki beach and i had heard there were cliffs and rocks where you can find big crystalls and fossils so we carried on a bit further along the beach. Kalamaki beach seems to be divided by rocks that come out to the sea from the cliffs and the crystal beach on the other side is used by naturists.. :oops: as we found out.. ..

What i discovered later.. ..

Naturists tend to use any quiet secluded beach and although there are NO set beaches on Zante the naturists are guided by general rules of behaviour etc. One of them is to try and use beaches and position themselves so as not to cause embarassment to others. usually they occupy the furthest parts of a beach so nobody walks past etc. And to be honest i'm not bothered myself eitherway as they are generally a nice bunch and don't want to be a problem..

i've travelled the island by car and boat and i haven't seen this anywhere apart from crystal beach.. it does happen everywhere. Spain, Italy, Greece rarely will you come accross them as naturists are not exibitionists although.. ... It's a shame that some individuals going under the name of naturists use this as a way to experiment with their dodgy habbits and get off on it.. If you experience anyone behaving oddly report them.. .. :wink:

paul..

Zante Naturist Beaches

http://www.freewebs.com/gerakas-beach-fkk/

This beach becomes more popular every year, were heading down to Zakynthos again in sept 06, see you at Gerakas !!!

Jilly

Zante Naturist Beaches

Gerakas is by far the best and seems to get better every year with more and more nudies, were heading down in sept 06 for a whole week of all over tanning !!

http://www.freewebs.com/gerakas-beach-fkk/

see you there if you dare.....

Jilly

edit to remove bold see terms and conditions.... merged with exhisting topic

wizard
Oh gosh!

I feel self conscious enough in a bikini, let alone walking about in the altogether! :oops: :lol:

Each to their own, but naturists have a lot more guts than me, good on you all!
i`m not sure about which beaches are nudist on zante , but try looking at captain barefoots website it list most nudist beaches around greece and is updated most years.kevcb1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.