Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We get our insurance through our Bank which is Nat West.

Les
thanks for your reply les.
im thinking about m&s or esure anybody got good reports on any of theese? :cheers
If it is of any help, we have used Esure for many years for the car without problem, give them a call.

Les
raych141,

You may find the TRAVEL INSURANCE: Advice, Recommendations and Q&As topic over on the General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips Forum useful.

Darren
We have used http://www.clubdirect.com/for a few years now, and have had a couple of minor claims, and they have been quite good sorting them out, and our premiums haven't increased as a result!
Our travel insurance in about £90 for 2 adults and 2 children for annual cover with Insure and Go on their highest cover.
have you ever made a claim with insure and go?
hope i dont have to but you never no
raych141

i use http://www.travelsupermarket.com
i have got policy for family of 4, for 2 weeks £16.05 for all :)
their is even cheaper but depends what cover you want
hope this helps
raych141 wrote:
have you ever made a claim with insure and go?
hope i dont have to but you never no

Yes, we have claimed a couple of times and they paid up exactly what we asked for very quickly.
well thanks for the information they were my 1st original choice im going to go with them i think :cheers to all of you
hey, i use atlas direct,have done so for many years now and am impressed with them-i got married in turkey and my dad became seriously ill nearly resulting in death so we had to just chance claiming on insurance and they were fab and really helpful, theyre not expensive either, not sure for a family but for me n hubby we were £23 or something including removing the excess which i always do!x
all done now with insure and go thanx to everyone :cheers
raych141 wrote:
thanks for your reply les.
im thinking about m&s or esure anybody got good reports on any of theese? :cheers

:offtop Not holiday insurance, but m&s have been great for pet insurance. Paid out a LOT of money (cost of mri scans etc) without any problems, even though the dog in question had only been insured with them for a few months.
hi raych
going to turkey 4th june 14 nights just got insurance with insure and go £62
better be on safe side
insurance gone up from last year it was£40-88
tony
i have claimed with insure and go and had no problems, my premium has incressed this year but i think that is due to high blood pressure and sleep apnia
still all the grand kids are on there free bargain really :tup :sun2
We have our insurance through our bank account at Alliance and Leicester. They use Fortis and so far I have been impressed. When we had to cancel our holiday to Morocco in January I made a claim and they paid up no problem!
Hi, can anyone recommend anyone that will cover a one off paragliding experience for me and the partner? Cheaper the better obviously.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.