Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Well I am biased seeing as how every time I go to Benidorm I always like to stay in the Ocas but this time round, we are in the Pelicanos - I love both the hotels.. the service is always excellent and the pool at the Pelicanos is for me, the best in Benidorm so I hear.

Coupled with the fact that its near the beach, the pizza parlour is a few doors away, and its located near everything you could wish for- I would say... choose the Nereo :D
Only kidding - go for the Ocas/Pelicanos - its lovely!
I have stayed in both!

First time was in the pelicanos and thought it was lovely, loved everything about the hotel and the pool area is lovely. We had a 4 year old with us and couldnt get anywhere near the kids pool so having the choice of the ocas pool too really helped us.

The next year was.......The nereo and it was superb too. We thought the food was much better in the nereo than in the pelicanos. The pool area was quieter and we got the same spot round the kids pool every day, right next to the pool bar too. Plenty of shaded areas with lots of tables and chairs to sit and chill out.

Both hotels nice rooms with lots of space and both great for getting to the bars etc

Personally, having been to both i would head back to the nereo in an instant but the pelicanos would be my second choice and i would still go back there too.

We heading for rosamar this year! 3rd time to benidorm , love it!!
Have stopped in both, we didnt like the food in the nereo. The rooms in the Nereo are very spacious if you get one at the back of the hotel a lot more spacious than the Pelicanos. We went in June and it was mostly the older generation who stop there. Been to the Pelicanos twice and are stopping there again this year, opting for the Pelicanos because my 12 year old son was very bored in the Nereo because not many children were there. They are both decent hotels but would not go back to the nereo because of the food.
Hi all

I ended up going for the Nereo, my parents are in Benidorm now and said they have been to both and the Nereo would suite us more..by the way the said the weather is hot and sunny!

Thanks for your help with this!

Kind Regards

dunnc64
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.