Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
you could be put in either one. you will find out once you get to the airport i should imagine and if not you will find out once your there. they are both really nice so you shouldnt be too botherd. and i dont think by just emailing them (after booking if im correct) you will get a pool view... you might of had to request on booking for this.
I have booked with globespan for ocas/pelicanos, last time we went we were told which hotel we were allocated when we arrived, unfortunately, that was a room which overlooked the indoor market so this time I have e mailed hotel and asked for a pool view and they have replied saying that they will do their best to comply with our request.

Make sure you ask for a reply when you e mail
I have been to this hotel twice, and was allocated the Pelicanos both times, most people with a family where put in the Pelicanos when we were there in June last year. I wrote to the hotel and emailed them as i wanted a low floor, i had a reply by letter saying my request had been noted, it did no good what so ever has we were given a room on the 14th floor on arrival. We were moved the next morning after asking for a different floor. We spoke to people who had been put in the ocas and asked to move to the Pelicanos, most had to wait days before a room was available. I dont think there is much difference between the hotels, but there are only 2 lifts in the Ocas so if you are on a high floor could be a problem. It is an excellent hotel and even if you are in the ocas it is not too far to the pelicanos pool. Just get there early for the sun beds.
do you have their email address?

:?:
You should find information amongst this.....
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8795

SanJi x
sol.pelicanos.ocas@solmelia.com
Just got back from staying in the ocas this morning. Only had one lift working apparently its been like this since january, and it was a complete nightmare, if as we were, u are on a high floor. Fingers crossed for you that you get the pelicanos!!!
yorkshire*rose

Thanks!

:P
OoOoOoOo i think i will email them maybe a day or 2 before we leave and ask for pelicanos, i cant be bothered to be waiting for a lift half my holiday, only 19 more days to go, whoever just came back, whats the weather like?
Weather was nice around 28 maybe 30 degrees but cloudy until 10 in the morning and from around 6 in the afternoon. Still got a lovely tan though!!!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.