Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We were in Cavellosim in March and watched the day by day building of this hotel
it looks fabulous, its due to open in Sept but like most of the new 5 star hotels
in Goa it will be pretty expensive ,time will tell when the tariff is available,with
The Holiday Inn,The Leela ,and the Dona Sylvia there must be a market for these
top class hotels :)
annx
Not the type of hotel I am used to in Goa.

Papa
More money and yes we would (and the Taj / Fort Aguada / Lemon Tree), so who is spending the cash at these places ? Speaking to the waiter at the Crown in Panjim, he said many many business men from Dehli and Mumbai + Europe are the main clients, all in for work and meetings.
I guess that explains why the Holiday Inn have been refurbing.
For those that maybe interested in staying at the new Radisson Htl
Thomas Cook are now featuring it in their new winter brochure
14 days B&B start at about £1300 and peaks at just under £2800 nice I suppose if you can afford it!!

Tush
To answer your question - NO.
When not staying for the season we love to stay at the Taj - Cidade de Goa - et al - love the pampering but were both built in the 70's (but will check this)

Back to OP question - nothing will stop what ever is happening in Goa - they think it is all for the best so what ever building goes up money has been paid for it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.