Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I think I'll pass on this one. :rofl Nice cosy little set up if it actually gets off the ground (pun intended) but at that price I think I'd rather get the train.
Can not see the attraction of this service... certainly the price would put me off. A return flight 170 pounds from english city to another is very steep and given todays financial climate this will be seen as a luxury.
Looks to me as if this is really aimed at the business market and compared to the price of a First Class ticket on a full service scheduled airline the fares could turn out to be quite competitive. But the prognosis for such single business class airlines isn't good.

SM
If it ever does take off the it may attract business passengers, my employer would have happily paid that amount when I was still working but I think it may be a pie in the sky idea right now with todays economic climate.
This is utter tosh and piffle.

I agree with Traveller that this looks like a school project, but I would suggest that they find a new Geography teacher - look where they think Norwich is on their route map!

Cheers,
Jet
I was going to say if not a school project possibly a MS Flight Simulator virtual airline, the "photos" of the plane appear to be graphics from that. Except someone has to gone to the trouble of registering the company which seems a little OTT for a project! But I've heard all this before from Flyforbeans at Cardiff - still waiting.........
I was going to say if not a school project possibly a MS Flight Simulator virtual airline, the "photos" of the plane appear to be graphics from that.

Presumably they didn't have any aircraft of their own to photograph. Until very recently (and perhaps still) they have been trying to secure the charter or lease of 6 aircraft for delivery on 1 November.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.