Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
New years eve.
11 Posts
Hi,
What are you looking for?-somewhere to eat, somewhere to party or somewhere you can do both at the same venue?
Maybe that the beach bars on Meia Praia- the Bahia or Linda - will have something on.I'll be in Lagos mid-December( :hyper ) and,hopefully, if the weather is good enough to visit the beach, can make some enquiries if you wish (or will it be too late for you by the time I get home on the 20th?)
Sagres thanks,

Really looking for a resaurant where we can celebrate the new year in not too bothered about dancing etc (Too old and creaky!)
Just as long as the food and drink is available to after midnight that would be fine.
The 20th is too late i am afraid as we fly out on that date but if you do hear of anything give me a shout.

Many Thanks

SB.
No Patio should be a good bet for New Year, but it's not a massive place so pre-booking would be a must.
Contact Martin - nopatio@aol.com or 'phone him on 351 282 76 37 77 to check a)if he's open and b)when you need to book by.
Hope this helps.
Sagres,

I will take a look at that.

Many Thanks
superbok,
Just a thought,but if you'd like to send me your e-mail address by p.m., I can get in touch if I come across any alternatives whilst I'm there in December.Can't promise results but I can keep my eye open for you.
Are you looking for something Portuguese or British? I am in Luz and I am often in Lagos so I can have a look for you.
Hi,

sagres i have sent you PM thanks, i am happy with english or portuguese to be honest as long as the food is good!

SB
No p.m. received ;better try again, superbok. :)
Sagres,

I have sent PM again.

SB
Received this time.Will keep my eye open for you whilst I'm out there and e-mail you if I find anything that may suit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.