Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
*Leanne* wrote:
which company was that with Rash?

You use this code on the Newcastle Airport Website, go to parking input your dates then you can use the code.
I booked on the official newcastle airport web site. x
it won't work for me :-( tells me with the promotional code that there's no availability, but if i take the code away i can park!!
WS08 is another code to try on Newcastle web site. Maybe they only allow a certain amount of discounted parking. are you travelling soon. I have used this method for the last 4 years (including twice this year) and have always got discount. The phone number is 0191 2144341 say you saw an offer in the Sunderland Echo for discounted parking. Good Luck
I notice a few queries about discounts for Newcastle Airport parking. A couple of useful things I've found are:-
1. Go to the Matalan website - they provide discounts on airport parking including Newcastle on-site longstay.
2. The EGG card website also used to provide parking discounts for a number of airports.
In both cases you are supposed to hold the appropriate card - but it doesn't seem to matter, and works for bookings anyway.
;)
Hi, I'm travelling to Lanzarte on 20th Augus. With Thomson(first time to lanzarote) and I was wondering if much has changed at the airport as I haven't been since this time last year!:)
Not alot i guess. I went up on the weekend it was busy but the que's werent outrageous and the greggs pastys were nice ;)
Drove past yesterday and someone was in a cherry picker doing something to the windows at the new airport hotel (which still looks nothing like a hotel in my opinion). Maybe it will open soon?
Does anyone use the Metro from the airport. We sometimes park at Callerton which is 1 stop from the airport and the ticket costs about £1.40, that seems a lot for just about 2 mins ride. Im I not understanding the ticket machine or is that the right price?
Yes your fare is correct! £1.40 cheapest single fare on the metro. CBG
Thanks, £1.40 is a lot for the short ride but at least I did understand the ticket machine!!
If you are flying from Newcastle Airport you can book the on-site long stay car park from their website. I have just looked, and for a week it costs £39.99.

However, if when filling in the form on the website, you enter the promotional code METROC8 the cost drops to just £29.00.

Worth knowing?
Just used the METROC8 code and it dropped the price for 2 weeks in July from £74.99 to £44.00! now booked.
Thanks for that sancho! :cheers
If you use Promo Code guardian you can get 2 weeks parking for just £19.95
Thanks! just changed it to guardian, bargain!
Cheers simmey
You're welcome, forums like this are great for sharing :tup
If you call 0191 2144341 and use the code MR 9 you get the discounted parking. One week £29 two weeks for £44 :cheers
I wished I had known about Guardian code as I booked on Tuesday using the SE08S code which was £32.99 including £4.91 VAT)for 1 week.
I havent told my husband yet as he thinks we are going to the airport by Metro. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.