Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks Fiona :)
I guess I wasn't looking at the right forum ;)
kyas baby,
being a fella I don't have problems with my skin to worry about(as soft as a babies bottom) but you won't need insect repellant on through the day and won't need suncream during the evening so no need to worry there. as far as conditioner goes don't you put that on AFTER sunbathing?
So to recap, during the day suncream , thens hower etc and apply conditioner with repellant over top.
No doubt ladies will now post and tell me that I have got it all wrong!!
del949
:D thanks Del!
I must use the "conditioner" or moisturizer after every shower, day or night, or my skin dries and starts to peel :D
I was thinking I'd need the repellent during the day too... good to know I can go without it 8)

What about electricity plugs? Voltage and so on? I imagine it must be the same in Portugal and UK, coz I don't imagine Nokia making different phones for each country... what got me thinking was our "tourist" plugs in hotels, here in Portugal, and I was wondering if you would use them (or ours) or if they're just for (I don't know) asian or american travellers...
I know I can be a pain :shock: :D
don't worry about plugs till you get there. you can buy adaptors for about 50p.
we use two pin continental adaptors which work OK so your own plugs may be all right anyway.
not sure what voltage you use in Portugal, but I guess at around 220 volts
so again you should have no problems (when it works!!)
del949
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.