Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
On 31st January 2023 at 07:33am, Tom_Rider said:
On 27th January 2023 at 08:49am, delteach said:
My wife and I are looking at the Nile Cruise and Stay for our Anniversary and Birthdays in May 2024. We have travelled considerably over the years , but this is a new one for us.
What we are trying to do is find a tour operator that can give us precise information and a good deal , it seems there are many companies offering a similar thing but the costs vary considerably for what seems to be a very close itinerary,
Could we ask if anyone has embarked on a similar idea and had a good outcome companies used price etc.
Any information will be gratefully received
Hi, found this tour package which I think the cheapest one - https://egyptunitedtours.com/tour-package/la-sara-nile-cruise-3-nights-aswan/ it entails the description you need and the itineraries. Also, if you and your wife are interested in visiting the city highlights of Cairo you may connect to a local guide to have a private tour https://gowithguide.com/egypt/cairo. Wish you have a blast on your vacation in 2024!

Very much appreciated, we are still deciding what and how to do this trip , it has proven to be a bit of a task
But with this information it does help
StorageMove can provide any level of service from complete house packing service including furniture dismantling and assembly, to simply collecting packed items and delivering them to your new address
It is much better that you booked as early as now. Egypt tour united services has a good reputation in making good deals with their client. You can customize your trip that is worth the price I highly recommend that you still have time in your vacation, a must visit Khan El-Khalil Bazaar, the market offers a variety of things that suit every taste and price, making it the finest spot to experience actual Egyptian streets and everyday life. They also have local tour guides there for you to have a memorable visit and worth the price. Hope that helps, hoping for the best of your vacation in 2024.
here for example in Hurghada ,there alot of things to do , otherewise you can book luxor dailytrips from hurghada. https://adventures-egypt.com/.../desert-quad-safari.../

if you search for Packages like one Week nile Cruise and week in red sea Region, there alot of provider on Holiday check, you can compare the offers and choose what is for suitable is.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.