Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:yikes rebeccarebecca That must have been awful for you thanks for letting us know I will bear that in mind if im thinking of going to that place ....colleen
Thats one place to steer well clear of, thanks for the warning. The managements response, however does'nt surprise me. As for going to the police, I,m afraid that most of us who are regular visitors to India, would'nt even consider this as a viable option. It would likely only lead to further hours wasted, and the most likely option would be to alert the "boys in brown" to a further avenue to look at, for a share in the spoils. Regretable, but unfortunatley a fact of Indian life.
Alan
yep , I have been to goa a few times so I know that there is no point in going to the police , would proably end up costing me more money not to mention the time !!
disgraceful, and frankly if thats the attitiude of the management then they dont deserve our business and i hope everyone on HT reads this and boycotts the place...
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.