Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nizmar Staff
4 Posts
Would he be the miserable one?

Papa
No not the "miserable" one :) Actually the big chap (who's name I always forget) isn't as miserable as he appears. (honest) He is actually a nice bloke (hard to tell I know) :D We call him the Doctor (which highly amused him) because he dosed my hubby up with hot brandy when he had a sore throat, trouble was although it worked, the cure only lasted a while so he had to have several more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good way to improve the bar takings!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my God daughter and her sister into the Nizmar and you should have seen his face light up (honest), he definitely loves kids and is very good with them too and if you look closely (very)!!!!!!!!! he does have a twinkle in his eye. We get on great with him. His brother Joseph used to run the bar a few years back.

Anyhow, we have known him a long time so thats maybe why he smiles for us, if you haven't known him long then you might have to wait a few more years :rofl Fizz
Hi Fizzy2

A lot of the staff are leaving the Nizmar, i have never stayed there but we used to go just to see our friend Gabriel the restaurant manager, have a drink and something to eat, he has now gone to the new hotel in Calangute called The Nilam Grand just on the roundabout.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.