Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
From my past experience, LCC Airlines such as easyjet and ryanair seem to release flights later then other airlines. Jet2, however, seem to be an exception to this. Have you tried them?

Alasdair
Where are you wanting to fly to and from where?
EMA, Liverpool or MAN to Venice or Faro ....or pretty well anywhere that's holiday material...still haven't decided exactly. :)
jdybnsn,

If you are considering Faro then you can get the following with Jet2:

"¢ MAN - FAO - £150pp aprox. (23rd-30th)

"¢ LBA (Leeds Bradford) -FAO - £170pp aprox. (23rd-30th)

Or Venice:

"¢ LBA - VCE - £89pp aprox. (23rd-30th)

Alasdair
This happened to me last year. Just keep looking on a daily basis, & probably by the end of the month they'll be out.
Ryanair have already announced they will be cutting winter routes from Liverpool so don't build your hopes up.
Could you book out with one of the budgets and homeward with one of the charters ? Seems to work OK for some people when trying to get a best price.

Not done it myself, and am wondering if there are any pitfalls, but nothing springs to mind.

Doe :wave:
doepsmc,

I see no problem. I would just recomend keeping booking references for both flights with you whilst flying incase airport authorities abroad want to see a conformation of a return flight. There was a thread about this a while ago but I can't seem to find it now. Many people said in it that they have done it and had no problems

Alasdair
I think the thread Alasdair was thinking of is http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=130831

bear in mind that if you book a very cheap return but don't check in for the outward leg it's likely the return will be cancelled automatically
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.