Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
you dont say where from so i will assume london/south east the low cost flights are LTN or LGW with either Eazyjet or Ryanair

wizard
No it means its a no frills carrier like the likes of Easyjet or Ryanair.Why not check out Easyjet or Ryanair as they will probably be cheaper booking direct.
i came back from marrakech last night and searched all the cheap airlines before i went and the cheapest i found was thomsonfly we got our flights £54 each return from luton 5 nights which i thought was brilliant, my friend has also booked for this fri to marrakech through thomsonfly and got them slightly less than i paid, search in flight comparison this brings up the budget flights to compare,
Thanks for your help Thomsonfly here I come. The prices I have is £132 pp.

We will travel from any London airport but the price I have is for Gatwick.

Cheers for your help will let you know how I get on.
Coming up for £105 for us at end of Sept :cry:
carrie - Ryanair go from Luton.looks like around £30 each way + the taxes so probably around the same at the moment .you could wait for a better deal but depends how long you would be prepared to wait.

lyn
Not sure of the exact dates you want but here goes.

24th Sep -1st Oct from Luton
Total for 2 adults £158.42
http://www.thomsonfly.com
Thanks I'll have another look today and see what I can get. We don't like to leave it too long before booking once we have made up our mind when and where we want to go.

Will let you know.
For your information there is a Moroccan no-frills carrier called Atlas Blue which is part of Royal Air Maroc. Leg room is pitiful, and there's no alcohol - in fact there's not really anything ... a glass of water and maybe a dry bun! If it's a flight with them, take your own supplies!!
Thanks. It is a bit chancey going with a No Frills airline I guess am going to keep looking for a couple of days. We are getting together with our friends when I have a few options and prices and book it probably by the end of next week.

Will let you know the outcome, airline we use and price etc.
what i did is kept an eye on the prices and as soon as it went down booked quick, thomsonfly do special offers like tax free days etc, i booked in sept for jan, so you have plenty of time for sept yet
Ryanair are doing that all in taxes included price at the moment, last day today or tomorrow i think but have a feeling the web deals will not apply yet for Sept flights. not sure if you would gain much in the long run tho as when they do their all in price they tend to put up the basic flight cost and then when they do the basic flight price 1p deals they put up the taxes :roll: :roll:

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.