Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Jen

Had to laugh - been to Ibiza 6 times and going to Turkey this summer for a change......

We have never stayed at Cala Llonga but have visited a number of times. For us, it is one of the best beaches on the Island - so big it never seems crowded. At Easter this year, we had the whole beach to ourselves !

As you say, it will be a quiet relaxing holiday but you have Ibiza town one way and St E the other way if you want a little more nightlife.

Hope you enjoy Ibiza

John
Hi,
we've just come back from a week in Es Cana and we thought it was quite busy. We stayed in the hotel Miami which was full when we got there so we had to spend our first night in the apartments! We stayed all inclusive but went out for a drink on 4 of the evenings, there were plenty of people in the bars, some were so full we couldn't get a table.

Carol :cheers
Hi Carol

It's funny you should say that......

We visited Ibiza at the end of last October and again in mid April this year. On both of these trips, Es Cana appeared to be the busiest purely holiday resort - far busier than San An or PDB for example.

John
I've just come back from Cala Llonga and have to say it was quiet. However, it should be busy by the time Jenni goes, as the kids will be off school by then.
Well we are a family going to San An Bay in 2 weeks and i would rather pay to go abroad than get ripped off in Britain, we went to Devon 2 years in a row and it cost us a fortune.
the june stas from the airport have just been released.
5% less passengers than last june.

217k spanish -3.4%
201k brits - 10%
92k germans +9%

plus lots of others
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.