Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Nouvelair
35 Posts
We flew with Nouvelair when we went to Tunisia in May.Flight was ok cramped seats (but aint most).
Food on the plane was awful.
Thats true I guess. And the food is not really important. Thanks for your reply.
We must have been the exception, we travelled with Nouvelair, and it was one of the best flights we`d ever been on! The flight attendants couldn`t have been nicer, service was great, and the food was also quite good as airline food goes.
Thanks for your reply that makes me feel better. 8)
Hope they don`t go and prove me wrong now!
Guess what so do I !!!!!!!!! Thanks again. 8) I will post a note on here to let you know.
Hi does anyone know who or where i can get a flight only to Tunisia (monastir) for a month in August.
I have done this in the winter flew out boxing day but they dont seem to do monthly flight only in the summer. Only 1 or 2 weeks.
Thanks caroline.....x
Sorry cant help you out on that. Do you know who you flew with last time though, was it Nouvelair ? if so can you let me know how it was .
Thanks a lot Caz
Hi no sorry it wasnt them, ive only flown out there with thomson as they seem to have been the cheapest everytime ive been.
Caroline....x
I expect you will be gone by now Caz, if so I hope your flight was better than ours in March! :shock:

It was the most uncomfortable flight I've ever suffered! My poor DH on the way home had to put up with the seat in front jammed against his knees because it was broken. the bottom of it wasn't attached properly. The food was diabolical, there was no entertainment of any sort. It was really dreadful. I would never ever fly with them again.
Hi all,
Well I'm back from Tunisia which I really enjoyed, but afraid to say I would never fly with Nouvelair again, the delays were awful and no one seemed to know what was happening. The plane itself seemed safe enough, but boy what a bad landing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who replied to me 8) Caz
Thanks you lot - you haven't exactly made my day :roll: I've just booked with Nouvelair today to fly out on 1st October and these reports haven't exactly cheered me up. On the plus side, I'm flying from my local airport (Stansted) at 1915 and getting back two weeks later at 1815, all at a reasonable price, which certainly beats saving £30 by getting to Gatwick at 0545! I'm only 5'2 so legroom isn't a great priority, I'm not worried about food either, as I rarely bother with that on flights and hopefully one of my kids will cook lunch for me before I go. :lol:
Hi all, was looking for some info regarding the above airline any info would be very grateful :)
We flew to Tunisia with this airline, and it was one of our best ever flights, including the in flight meal, but I`ve also read some very damning reviews of them, so it`s horses for courses really I suppose.
Hi haddy3

we flew with this airline, the food going out was some sort of fish and its didn't smell very nice either we didn't touch ours and i didn't see anyone else eating theirs either. but coming home it was one of the best airplane meals i've ever had so i guess its just pot luck. I don't know if I have just put on weight since we flew last year but it was very cramped on this plane. hostess was very pleasant helpful. best of all no delays!!!

Paula
Hi again Haddy - I'm not stalking you honest . :roll: I'm flying from Stansted with Nouvelair on 1st October so I'll let you know how it went when I get back. I never book airline meals so won't be able to report on them :lol:
Nouvelair is a Tunisian charter airline - flies regularly from Basel-Mulhouse and Strasbourg ... well-used, and no naughty gossip has reached my ears yet!
A big thank you to mumtastic for your help. Cheers Haddy. :D
Hi aslemma :wink: Who's stalking who.... Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for the info..... :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.