Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
cor thanks Fiona I shall be so rich now i wont know what to spend it on :rofl am very happy to try and keep the running totals for ease of viewing without going through the whole thread, makes sense,
ok Squigs if you are going on the 9th will see you there!! :D oops cant Mayonnies..forgot!! :(

so update:
Nov 5th Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 9th WHY NOT Squigs, (and O/H's)

23rd Nov Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs(again plus any o/h's)
  • Edited by chilly 2008-10-13 11:44:51
Its something I would not manage to keep on top of chilly as the forum takes up more and more time when the season kicks in. It will certainly make it easier for everyone to read. :tup
Well done Chilly on being voted the MEETS MONITOR!!!! :tup
and Squigs ... I shall have the register with me for roll call and to identify absentees, no messing!! :rofl :rofl

You will just have to bear with me the first week I arrive back in Goa (arrive back 3rd) as it takes about a week to get my BSNL broadband back up and running (you know what they are like!!! :D ) but thats ok as hopefully we shall have most of the first few weeks in November covered by then and I can pick the latter end up when i get back online... might only be a day or two but best I warn you, dont want to lose any salary!! :rofl and can always pop in Internet cafe if necessary
chilly
so update:
Nov 5th Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 9th WHY NOT Squigs,(and O/H's)

23rd Nov Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs(again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets?
chilly :)
Hi chilly :wave:
Will you add Grannypat and Smudger2 on the 23rd Nov please
cant wait :bow
thanks Pat and Andy :sun2
thats great!!

update:

Nov 9th WHY NOT Squigs,(and O/H's)

23rd Nov Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2 (again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets? there are above ones above plus: 12th, 16th,19th,26th,30th??
O/Hs and toy boys chilly rem my hubby is 17 :rofl but he tells lies we will be at the 30th nov too :cry cant make the wed the 26th of november we will be in Mumbai ..but should make the next wednesday one
:rofl better keep your eye on him then IC!!!
update:

Nov 5th wed Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfie(and O/H's)

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT Squigs,(and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2 (again plus any o/h's)

Nov 30th Sunday Why Not Irish Colleen (and toy boy)

any others coming to any Nov meets? there are above ones above plus: 16th,19th,26th??
  • Edited by chilly 2008-10-14 08:43:58
We will also be there on 12 Nov @ The Carvery - Candolim - ;) See you then :tup
UPDATE:
Nov 5th wed Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi (and O/H's)

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT Squigs,(and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2 (again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets? there are above ones above plus: 16th,19th,26th??
chilly
Hi Everyone

I will be at all meets in November at The Carvery.

I will be at the first meet at the Why not and take it from there.

See you all soon, I hope.

Mike
UPDATE:

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT Squigs,Mike (and O/H's)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi Mike(and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

Nov 19th wed Carvery Mike (and O/H's)

26th wed Carvery Mike

any others coming to any Nov meets above?
chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-10-15 08:54:55
UPDATE:

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, (again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets above? ;)
chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-10-15 08:55:36
Please note that adding your name to the meets threads is not compulsory. Feel free just to turn up on the night :)
This is only for an indication and to reassure folks they won't be the only ones going
I will be poss be at a lot more meets than i have stated, but can not say which dates this early, but i use the carvery a lot,
Lin
me too lin, dont want to commit to all till i know either... but like you i use carvery a lot as you know
chilly
UPDATE:

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, (again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets above? :)
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.