Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hubby and I will be at the sunday the 23rd of november one
who else will be going to that one please ......so thats 2 up to now
colleen
We will try to be there on the 5th November. We fly 3 weeks today. :hyper
I'll join you for a wee drink Colleen on 23rd :cheers :cheers

Lin
  • Edited by lin b 2008-10-09 18:59:10
I'll do my best to be there on 23rd November - if I can stay awake (as it is the day I arrive) :rofl

Fizzy
grannypat and me would love to be there and meet you all. first of all dont know where it is being held and we would want b&b for overnight cos we will be coming from south in cavalossim. anybody any ideas of good cheap b&b???
smudger2
Hi squigs and KatieP

I will see you on the 5th at the Carvery, make sure the coffee is hot.

Mike
Thanks for that, Debs! Should be easy enough to find. :tup :cheers
I wont be there yet Chilly (23rd) so there is obviously no point going :rofl :cheers
Were gona try and make Wed 5th nov at the Carvery ,looking foward to it :)
There is a good chance I will be at the Cavery on the 5th as well, :cheers
Lin
just a reminder that this thread is for names, dates and venues only. Keep any queries to the main meet thread please :) My aim is to make it easy for folks to see at a glance who is planning to go when.
Just maybe Narial misphrased her comments. Benefit of the doubt until she has a chance to reply?? :que
hi all we will be there wed 5th Nov so look forward to seeing you all......and havent told O/H yet ( ) but we will also be there on sunday Nov 23rd (blow mayonnies that night!!) as there are soo many of you there that day I just can't miss it !!!
chilly

:duh not sure what happened here I think i posted the above on the wrong thread, not the Nov one,,,.. lost the plot i think!!! so anyway have stuck it here too now...look forward to seeing you all :) ahh sorry Gem .. will think of you and have a little drink for you :D
chilly

by the way, we all think you are are a GREAT mod Fiona ... you know that...and you work damn hard for us on here, and we appreciate it :thanks x
Yes we will be at the 5th November meet.... thats the wednesday Carvery one ... but it depends who/if anyone else will be at the following Sunday calangute meet for us as to whether its worth going?

Hope its ok, Have just had a little tot up to make it easier to see who is going to be where :think and this is how it is looking so far....

Nov 5th Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

23rd Nov Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly (again plus any o/h's)
hope I havent missed anyone. :D .. these are just the ones who have put a definite on this thread to date for those 2 meets...but i think there might be more to come hopefully..
chilly
Chilly
I award you the official job of doing the running totals. :D . You can have half of my mods salary :rofl
I and o/h will also be at the meet on 23rd.(can't wait to see what coffee Irishcolleen drinks!)
Will anyone be going to the first meet in Calangute on the 9th? :cheers :cheers
I think it just needs someone to say they are before others commit squigs ;)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.