Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
UPDATE:
Nov 5th wed Carvery : Tomitma Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT Squigs,Tomitma, Mike (and O/H's)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi Mike Split, slinkytindrawers (and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

Nov 19th wed Carvery Mike (and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Tomitma Grannypat, Smudger2 (again plus any o/h's)

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, (again plus any o/h's)

Nov 30th Sunday Why Not Irish Colleen (and toy boy)

any others coming to any Nov meets above?
chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-11-12 12:03:04
Squigs

Come on i have joined you on the 9th nov, so return the compliment and meet at the Carvery on the 19th Nov.
:glynis

Colleen,

You get your sorry :swear upto the Carvery for a night with that 17 year old hubby of yours.

Mike
Mike
It sounds like your wife is a bit like my hubby! We have not been to any meets before and he is uncertain whether he will enjoy them (i am sure he will) so for the moment I don't want to commit to too many. If after the first two he has had a good time then we will probably be at most of them. :tup :tup
UPDATE:
Nov 5th wed Carvery : Tomitma Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Lez Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi Mike Lez (and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

Nov 19th wed Carvery Mike Lez (and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Tomitma Grannypat, Smudger2 (again plus any o/h's)

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, Lez (again plus any o/h's)

any others coming to any Nov meets above? its usually a good laugh!! :)
chilly
Chilly can you update me and the toy boy :rofl we will be at ...sunday 23rd why not .
sunday 30th why not
wed3rd of Dec carvery candolim
sunday 7th Dec why not
wed 10th dec carvery candolim
We hope to be at them all cant wait to meet all you new folk .. :cheers :cheers colleen and irishman
Great Colleen :)

UPDATE:
Nov 5th wed Carvery : Tomitma Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Lez Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi Mike Lez (and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

any others coming to any Nov meets above? its usually a good laugh!!
chilly
well- its getting closer :D Anybody else interested in a meet?
Hi me and hubby wouldnt mind going to the meet in the Carvery on Weds 12th November.
:cheers
Hi Chilly

Are you still in cold old UK, put me down as definate for the Why not on 23rd November.

See you all soon, it is very hot over here at the moment, could do with cooling down a bit.

Mike
I am in the wrong section I think, I dont arrive in Goa until 1st of December I shall be at the carvery on the 3rd of Dec and why not on the 7th. What time are the meetups.
Hi all, sorry been in transit and then been poorly since we got here,head and neck pain started on plane ... (no Mike not still in cold UK!! :D ) but not been out yet!! hope i feel ok for the meet tonight, had a jab this morning at Hospital so fingers crossed! Tomitma yes have already put you down for dec ;) its 8pm ...look forward to seeing you les0055 and Scottishsunlover ...
Chilly

UPDATE:

Nov 5th wed Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Lez Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT Squigs, Mike, les0055 (and O/H's)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi, Mike Richardson, Lez, scottishsunlover, (and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2, Mike Richardson (again plus any o/h's)

chilly
I know.... 'what to do' miccie :D
sorry but an amendment to this Sundays meet, a couple of people cant make it, squigs and o/h asked me to post that they are checking out Mayonnies ( :whoops sorry my fault there talking about it!!) and MikeRichardson is out during the day Sunday and may not make the night because of it...so that leaves you Les0055 :( but thats not to say others might not turn up who havent put their name down? anyway thought I should just let you know..nothing worse than sitting there waiting and not knowing!!...
UPDATE:

Nov 5th wed Carvery : Katie P, Squigs, Mike, Split, Linb, Lez Chilly (plus any other halves!!)

Nov 9th Sunday WHY NOT: Mike??? les0055 (and O/H's)

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi, Mike Richardson, Lez, scottishsunlover, split(and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2, Mike Richardson (again plus any o/h's)

chilly
Hi everyone, glad you enjoyed the pics and could find them :D just getting ready for the meet tonight and split asked me today on the beach if i knew who was coming so just had a look and I didnt have everyone on there who told me verbally so heres an update, cant wait to see all you others in a week or so... going fast!!! we will have to make sure we have a big ol table !! ;)
UPDATE:

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi, Mike Richardson, Lez, scottishsunlover, split, Slinkytindrawers, katiep( :rofl )(and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

Nov 19th wed Carvery Mike Lez chilly (and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2, Mike Richardson, Split, Roma(again plus any o/h's)

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, Lez, chilly (again plus any o/h's)

Nov 30th Sunday Why Not Irish Colleen Jetti (and toy boy)

chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-11-15 06:12:06
UPDATE ON THE MEETS

Nov 12th wed Carvery Tracan, chilly , Chrisnalfi, Mike Richardson, Lez, scottishsunlover, split, Slinkytindrawers, katiep( )(and O/H's)

Nov 16th Sunday Why not

Nov 19th wed Carvery Lez (and O/H's)

23rd Nov Sunday Why Not: Irish colleen, Linb, Fizzy2, Jetti, Chilly Squigs, Grannypat, Smudger2, Mike Richardson, Split, Roma(again plus any o/h's)

26th wed Carvery Mike, Roxey, Lez, chilly (again plus any o/h's)

Nov 30th Sunday Why Not Irish Colleen (and toy boy) Jetti (plus O/H's)

chilly
  • Edited by chilly 2008-11-18 15:16:39
Hi guys

Sorry i can't make Wednsdays 19th November meet at the Carvery because i have to go to a birthday party at The palm Tree in Calangute.

Mike
Have a good party Mike ,catch you next wed :tup
IC and JETTI

I will try my best to meet you on Sunday at why not, please let me know by pm if you cannot make it. i may even get The missus to turn up, split she does exist.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.