Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
oasis mango
5 Posts
Our apartment is opposite these apartments, they seem alright from the outside, and there are plenty of bars within walking distance. They are also not to far away from the two complexes you mentioned, but it is on a very steep hill, so it is alright walking down to the apartments, but a bit of a climb back up, a taxi is cheap enough though. Carole
thank you carol for reply is there enough to keep a 6 yr lod entertained and my hubby who,s in to football we stayed at the granada park 2 xmas ago it was to far out for us and was no bars/resturants so would like to be near entertainment :lol:
You are opposite one of the busiest football bars in L.C., its called Castle Harbour sports bar, and there is always a great crowd in our pool bar in Dinastia if there is a big game. Granada Park is a bit far out, and as you say, not much around it. About your 6 year old, I'm afraid I don't know much about entertainment for him, but all the children seem to have a great time in the pool, and the pool area around your apartments looks busy. But in general much nearer to life than you last place. Carole
thanks again carole really helpfull :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.