Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi Woody10

Not sure about the weather but I'm sure you can pay an ammendment fee of approx £30/person to change your booking. Worth checking out maybe?

Hope you have a wonderful holiday anyway!
hi lindyloo thanks for your reply im new to this and was wondering if anybody was going to reply. Anyway thought you might like to know ive just transfered my holiday with african safari club and decided not to bother with the cruise, instead were now going to go at the end of june and stay at the flamingo beach hotel shanzu beach mombassa, the only thing is i cant seem to find any views/reviews about this hotel, ive looked everywhere on the web, so if by chance you know anyone who has stayed their it would be really great to hear about it.once again thanks for replying hope to hear from you soon?
Hi Woody

Were going to Southern palms, Diani beach, South Mombasa the day after tomorrow, so just a little excited as you can guess!

Watch this space in a few wks for a review! If you enter your post as a new topic with the hotel name as the title you're more likely to get a response, but it may take a few days/wks, hope you find some info!

lindyloo
hi lindyloo just to say thanks for the tip, just started a new topic now. anyway i hope you have a fantastic time i would love to hear how it all went, keep me posted??
any one else going,dont worry,best hoilday my family ever had,ps our summer and around x mas jan is there dry season best time to go.
Haven't stayed at the Flamingo, but visited it a couple of times when we stayed at the Paradise Beach, and certainly the public areas are fine. I have a lot of bumf on ASC, so if you have any questions, PM me & I'll do what I can.
:glynis Iain
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.