Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi

We are only about 30 minutes from Mojacar and also 20 minutes from Almeria airport. We do off season accommodation here in our Horse Riding / b&b place.

Send us a PM if you want more details.

Adios!

Roberto
If a horse riding centre is not what you are looking for, have a look at our DIY forum as there are several booking sites mentioned there. You may find a hotel there. It may even be worth your while posting a query there as well. :)
Hello, Mojacar is a popular winter holiday destination but only for those in the know that want a relaxing time in the hottest, dryest part of Europe. As for hotels there are quite a few that are open and the following group usually offer some excellent deals.
I would however say the following is best placed for much of what is available in the town.

http://www.besthotels.es/html/fitxa/fitxa.php?c_hotel=18[/url]

You will find the hotel busy with Spanish but that should add to your experience.

The 4 star ones in the group are a bit out of the way and athough they say "Mojacar Playa" it is 7km long and they are actually closer to Garrucha and you will have to bus or car ride if you want to go out. The area is better nowadays for getting a taxi but its still not easy to get one back to the hotel.

Best wishes, John Beachcomber.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.