Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed at club sun city a few years ago but it was rubbish for the kids. Olu Deniz resort looked nice and my friends have stayed there a couple of times with children.

The Belek (spelt it wrong but the one you mentioned) food there was really good. We ate there most nights as there was nothing for the kids at club sun city, they didnt even do chips :cry

Jo
Hi

I stayed at the Belcekic Beach in 2006 and unfortunately it does only seem to have 3 bedded rooms, which are two twin beds and a sofa bed which would only comfortably sleep one.

I beleive the Olu Deniz Resort hotel has some family rooms, but I would think like with all popular hotels they probably sell out quickly.

Doe
I think the Belcekiz beach does have some family rooms which are 2 twins interconnecting, but as already said think they would sell out quickly.

We got round it by taking a friend for my 15 year old and our 9 year old shared with us. They gave us rooms next door to each other, which was fine.

How many of you are there?

the Belcekiz has an undercover table tennis area, and a giant chess in the courtyard, but no games room as such. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.