Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, anyone got a web site for here please.
went last sept had a blinding time evening shows are not your run of the mill stuff so get involved it will rearly make your hols! cant say anything bad and cant wait till i go back again in september
Hi all. going here on the 10th of september.we have been A I before,but this hotel is going to be ultra all inclusive concept :?: for 2007 ,what if anything does that mean......anyone...thanks Gavin 8) .
hi gavin,
cant say what ultra a.i means in your hotel,but the one i stay in,means no paying for the drinks after 2 o'clock,great fun watching everybody else paying in the night club, :rofl :glynis
hi bibbs. well if thats the case.....no complaints here :glynis :glynis ....thanks....Gavin 8) .
the ultra all inc we went to last year although not this hotel, had some international brands included which was great as i dont drink that many types of drink ,so i could drink archers and baileys, it was also 24 hours. not sure if this will apply to this hotel
thanks ellie-meg...sounds great....this hotel has great reviews,so i think we will have a great time.....thanks...Gavin 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.