General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Long jumper - Chris Tomlinson

Track Cyclist - David Daniell

Aquatic Swimming - Aimee Willmott

20K Walk - Johanna Jackson

Table Tennis - Paul Drinkhall

Have only heard of Chris Tomlinson though :think
Wow quite a few to support there Glynis, here's hoping they bring some medals home
Rebecca Adlington - swimmer
Jessica Ennis - athlete (heptathlon I think)
vicjayhay wrote:
Wow quite a few to support there Glynis, here's hoping they bring some medals home

Me too :tup
Really need to work put how to do a link. Was looking at my local paper and was extremely surprised just how many there are in Norfolk.
vicjayhay wrote:
Really need to work put how to do a link. Was looking at my local paper and was extremely surprised just how many there are in Norfolk.

This is what I used to find my area's athletes:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2171029/London-2012-Olympics-Team-GB-list-athletes.html

:tup
luckily the Olympics holds no interest for me, however i will make one comment why do we have so many foreign born members of the team
Well the torch comes to my Town on Friday this week, but it's early enough for me to miss unfortunately but it's still likely to cause disruptions getting to the office, as I work in the centre of the Town and the Torch will go within a stones throw.

to be truthful I don't actually know if we have eny locals in the olympics terrible of me I know - will have to google to find out
I'm really not sure to be honest, but the torch came to where I live today and I went to see it
Have a browse through the above link as it lists all the athletes places of birth. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.