General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
the confusion will only happen if you have used a diffrent name to that in your passport,
i got married 2 years ago and like you second marriage and im still using my old name cos i got married in turkey and they wont accept my turkish licence unless i get it translated and i dont know where to start to do that, ive just had a new passport issued and ive left it in my old name ive never had problems as long as the passport name matches the ticket name, its easier for me for now
Yes just hold on to your old name and passport, Ryanair don't care if you are married or not as long as your name on the booking and passport match as previous posters have said.
Thanks for your assurances...I can't believe I forgot ...holiday booking excitement got the better of me I suppose... :oops:
Can't you just cancel the wedding :twisted:

Robby :wink:
Congratulations and warmest wishes for your future happiness.
hi Judy :D . holiday excitment does that to all of us . wishing you every happiness for the future and dont forget the piccies. :D

lyn
Thanks for the congrats. :D

.....and no RobbyW, I'm not cancelling the wedding, because that would mean cancelling another holiday (we are getting married abroad :) )...and I'm certainly NOT going to do THAT !

:lol:
so If you're getting married abroad does that mean your name may be different on the way home? How does that work then?
My daughter got married abroad a few years ago but still uses her maiden name even now.
All that matters is that the name on your passport matches the name on your ticket ... end of ..... so dont worry
my mate is married and she still uses her mariden name x
i kept my maiden name for about 2 years after i got married, it was only when my daughter came along that i figured i should change all my details ..... so long as you dont change your passport nd it matches your e ticket you wont have any probs i'm sure...happy holidays and good luck.... :D
Just to echo previous advice, Do not renew your passport if you intend to fly under your maiden name as the Passport Agency send your old one back with part of the back (and important!) page cut off. I got mine back yeterday after hving it renewed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.