Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Lester.

As you say the supermarkets in S/B are aimed mainly at tourists although the locals also use Mladost and perla supermarkets ,also in the new nessebar back street the locals do a lot of shopping . Yes the main drag in Bourgas iss full of locals shopping and also the streets leading of it are jam packed with other shops if you walk up from the hotel Bulgaria towards the university I am sure you will find what you are looking for. :wave: :wave:
We use a supermarket just up from Djannys towards the main road, on the opposite side. Looks just like a cash and carry from the outside.
As the last person reported on the cash and carry place up by Djannys .It has a great choice of what you would call local shoppers needs .Also next door to them is the fruit market ,actually there areabout five small markets where you just go in and pick up what you want and the guy weighs it and charges you accordingly .If i can also point out that it is a awful lot cheaper than the fruit stalls in Sunny Beach by as much as 75 % easy. For instance i bought about a kilo of grapes kilo of peaches kiloof nectarines .,and a great big watermelon all for about 9 lev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.