Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hi,
how did you find this resort & hotel?
we are going in august.
(2 adults & 2 teenagers)
Hi :wave:

If you use the search facility at the top of the page and enter 'Oriental' and then scroll down to Egypt in search forums and then click search at the bottom of the page you wil find several enteries that you might wish to look at for a little more info.

You can also find some reviews of the hotel HERE
I dont know much about this hotel has we not stayed there

We did stay next hotel too it which was the Coral Sea Resort but Oriental looked okay directly on the beach :rofl

But sorry i cant help with rooms etc etc x
Overall the holiday was good, the beach was nice, two pools, the main pool got very busy but had plenty to do for kids, we stayed round the smaller pool a little closer to the beach that was very quiet.

Cannot comment on the standard rooms as we had booked a standard and a single but when we arrived, for some reason and no explanation we were given what they described as the presidential suite (a massive two bedroomed annexe at the end of one of the corridors). The hotel was clean and staff very friendly. The main restaurant did get a little busy but there was always a table one it had been cleared of empty plates. The main bar area in the lobby was always busy, not much room to sit and the bar staff were a little slow.

The location of the hotel was good, a small walk and there is a promenade of little nick nack shops. You can also get a taxi into naama bay which isnt that expensive.

Overall I did enjoy the holiday, however have stayed in other hotels in sharm and prefer these to the Oriental. Stayed in the Concorde (twice), Reef Oasis and Hilton Sharks Bay (twice). :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.