Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
oriental resort
8 Posts
the oriental in Sharm el Sheikh. have just booked two weeks in september at this hotel
We have one review of this hotel HERE

luci :wave
I have been searching to see if I could find the e-mail address for the above hotel where we will be spending our holidays in 5 weeks time but to no avail.

Can anyone on here point me in the right direction, or even bettter, actually know the e-mail address of this hotel. :)
We went to the Oriental last year in march, it is a lovely hotel. Would say that it probably isn't 5* as we were told it was, I'd say a 3.5 or 4* is deserving. The gardens are absolutely fantastic. The staff couldn't do enough to help you. The rooms are clean, albeit a little tired. The room cleaners came every day and were very thorough. The food was good, lots of beef dishes, rice and lovely cakes.
The beach is lovely and there is a kind of orange shaped reef not very far into the water, the fish seemed to flock to it! well worth trying to find it.
You will have a fantastic holiday at the Oriental, it has everything you need for a great holiday... :lol:
e-mail address is: hostmarkorientalresort@yahoo.com
Thanks Markaty and Semsema for the info. Very Grateful :)
semsema, sent e-mail to this address but it spat it straight back at me - do you think there might be a mistake there or is it just me??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.