America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
wow, thank you for posting, sounds like you had a great time. please excuse the ignorance but what is WBTALV?
We loved Vegas and are not gamblers, think we spent approximately £12 between us on the slots the night before we got married!

hugs la
Thanks for reading. Yes we did have a good time, thanks. We'll be going on our 13th trip in 13 weeks time.

WBTALV is http://www.Whatbrianthinksaboutlasvegas.com A website and discussion forum that I'm a member of. When you get to the main page, click on talk to get to the forums.
Many thanks for posting your report Pebbles! :tup
Excellent trip report pebbles! You did really well with the hotels, especially the IP.

It was great to me you, Tony and the others. I was just sorry we had to dash off soon soon, but we only bought the Cher tickets that afternoon and couldn't pass on the bargain. In hindsight we should have had the meet earlier in the afternoon.

luci :wave
Or passed on the Cher tickets altogether? ;)

It was good to meet you too.
Yes in hindsight passing on Cher would have been the better option. ;)

Hi Pebbles

Enjoyed that! Is Norm the guy from LVtalk from a while back (local guy think he lives down in Henderson and is into hiking)? As for the buffets, I really quite like Silverton and Red Rock. Very disappointed that there's no coupon for Red Rock this year (unless you can tell me otherwise??) we normally use the ACG coupon. I think we'll go out there anyway. We'll have newbies with us this time so we're planning Red Rock, Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam etc. We are even considering Laughlin - anyone been???
Lesley, Yes that is LVNorm. He lives in Summerlin near to the Red Rock Station and he goes hiking quite a lot. I think there may be a Red Rock Station coupon in the POV this year. (Or whatever they are calling it now.)

I've just added a bit that I forgot about. It's in Blue.
pebbles

nice t/r can you tell me about the voodoo lounge please we are going aug 16th 10 nights and want to take photos with new camera can we just go there for a drink do we have to pay to get in and is it at the rio?

ta
Vegasone, yes it is at the Rio. the entrance is on the second level near the show in the sky area. It opens at 5 pm and the first few hours there is no charge to get up there unless there is an event going on. Drinks are quite pricey. Their signature Witch Doctor drink is $28. Soft drinks are about $5.

Hope that helps.
You can also get a free pass from the Rio website. Rio buffet is really good too - huge!
Pics now added. Just click the small one to see a bigger version.
Many thanks for the photos pebbles. You look to have a very busy time of it.

Not in comparison to your trips Luci. You fit so much more in than we do.
It IS awesome. That is only a few of my pics taken there. I didn't want to overwhelm everyone. Feel free to copy them if you like.
Thanks for the report and pictures.

Has most the construction finished on the strip?
There is still a lot of construction on the strip, but many of the projects are nearing completion. I think the first part of City Centre is opening in October or November. Don´t know how long it will be before it is fully complete though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.