Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I have had time now to read through all the recent reports and have to say that they are all great! Just such a pity that we "lose" them when they drop off the first page.
Fiona, my thinking exactly how about a sticky with links to the reports? we could even have a poll for the favourites, that way when a good report is entered it can be given a link and put in the sticky. Does that make sense???

How was your holiday if you've done your report canwe have a link please seeing as you are our mod!

Regards
Arl
Welcome back Fiona, hope you had as good a time as we did in Sunny Goa 8) ... Good idea Arl :idea:
Arl
I like the idea of a sticky giving links to trip reports. What does everyone else think??
( I am working at a snail's pace with my own report I'm afraid. Too busy with work and with modding! But it will be done! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.