Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
oxygen suppliers
10 Posts
The cost should be minimal if nothing at all if you can do it thru' a hospital over there.

If your F-I-L has a valid NHIC and can get a prescription for oxygen from his GP, it's just a case of ringing the Translators Office at Son Dureta Hospital in Palma (0034 971 175000) but you
MUST
do this
BEFORE
you travel. I *think* they can then arrange for it to be delivered to you.

You might get Jill of Sun, Sea & A&E fame. Happy hols!

Tis
Just phoned hospital up and they say we need to sort it out at home before we go from a supplier in england. :que
Hmmmmmmmm!

Contact the British Surgery in Majorca -0034 971 13 50 22

They might be able to offer some advice on what's best to do.
I dont supose u know the email address or the fax number for ere please. :sun2
I've copied this thread to the disabled persons forum here. Keep an eye on it as you might get further help
Fax # 0034 971 68 23 42

Email - medic@thebritishsurgery.com

Good luck!
Cityfan - did you have any luck?
Looks like it should be sorted today :tup . I phoned the E111 office up and they told me to try palma hospital again which i did,they asked me to fax them a letter off doctor to say whats wrong with my F.I.L and where we are staying and what dates. :cheers :cheers :cheers

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Ship image

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.